Rentals only available from 01 March to 31 October
The 0km per day rates includes the following:
- Vehicle Rental
- CDR Insurance
- FREE Additional Drivers (2 drivers are Free, 3rd driver or more CAD $10 per driver per day)
- Road Maps, Camp guides etc on pick up.
Please see here for more information on Casual Camping Rates
All Inclusive Pack:
CAD $24 per day to be added to 0km rate. (12 nights minimum rental).
Includes all standard inclusions Plus
- Convenience Kits
- Preparation Fee
- Transfers (up to 4 people)
- 100 km per day Package CAD $36 per day; adds 100km per day to each rental day
- 500 Kilometer Package CAD $174 per Package (not eligible for specials or discounts)
- Unlimited Kilometers CAD $67 per day (Only available with the All Inclusive Pack - Min 12 nights)
- Additional Kilometres: CAD $0.40 per kilometer (payable at the end of your rental)
One Way Rentals:
Please note that we do have One Way Specials from time to time so please ask for more details.
Vancouver – Calgary CAD $500 (1 week minimum)
Calgary – Vancouver CAD $733 (1 week minimum)
Toronto one ways: Please see below 'Canada Coast to Coast'. Minimum 10 day rental.
One way fees must be prepaid in Australia and are forfeited if the booking is cancelled (further cancellation fees also apply).
CAD $80 Includes propane fill, 1 pack of toilet paper and toilet chemicals. (Compulsory)
1st & 2nd Additional Drivers FREE - 3rd driver and more CAD $10 per driver per day (max. CAD $300 per add driver)
- Preparation Fee: CAD $80 + tax, including Propane fill, 1 pack toilet paper, toilet chemicals. (Compulsory)
- Transfers: CAD $125 + tax Transfer up to 4 persons per motorhome; Each Additional person CAD $40.00
To/from specified points
- Extra Kilometers - CAD $0.40 per km. Payable upon return of the vehicle; applies to all vehicles.
- Convenience Kits: CAD $85 per person (maximum CAD $400 per vehicle)
- Dishes & Cutlery: we always pack 2 extras of each item. Charges will apply for lost or broken equipment. Extras like wine glasses and teapots upon request.
Northern Rentals Surcharge:
A surcharge of CAD $300 applies to rentals traveling north of Fort St. John on the Alaska Hwy, Cassiar Hwy, into Yukon and Alaska. (Travel on the Dempster Hwy, into the NW Territories and Nunavut is not allowed)
Northern use must be specified and confirmed at time of reservation. We allow northern rentals with non-slide C20’, C22’-C24’.
3 week Minimum rental period
Long Term Discounts:
5% Discount on Preparation Fee on 0km Net Rate, 100km/day Package, All Inclusive Rate, and Unlimited Km add for rentals of 27 – 41 days
10% Discount on Preparation Fee on 0km Net Rate, 100km/day Package, All Inclusive Rate, and Unlimited Km add for rentals of 42 days or more